Hi, Im Rich, A proud Welsh football fanatic, Loyal Cardiff City supporter and shirt collector. Ive been collecting predominatly world club shirts without any consistantcy or direction for several years. As a keen follower of Wales at home and away ive developed an interest in the international game and memrobilia. Ive decided now is my mission to collect a shirt of every of the 208 FIFA Footballing nations. Please leave a comment and check back for regular updates.

Friday 6 April 2012

Namibia

Home...2012-13...Puma                                                        FIFA Ranking...132    Shirt...003


2 comments:

  1. Hey man

    Nice shirt. I will get this next week.
    I really love this strange design.

    I am always looking for every shirt that I do not already have. Is there anything that you could offer to me ? ;)

    Kind regards,
    Sascha

    By the way: Chad shirt are available on 17th of April. Please read the details about it in my forum. If you would like to get one just send me a personal message there with your size and colour (red or blue) and send me the money via paypal in time (I will tell you my account in the forum if you are interested)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so nice, where did you get this shirt ?

    ReplyDelete